Sunday, January 24, 2010

HOPE

I know of late
My poems have been sad
Full of depression
Since I lost my wee lad

The grief that I have felt
No one should have to bear
But that is the way of life
Full of sadness and care

But through it all
My precious Saviour is there
He knows all my heartaches
He has heard my whispered prayer

For I have a Saviour
Who is with me every step of the way
He has held me close
As I knelt in prayer each day

He promised He'd never leave
Nor in any way forsake
He has never left me
His Word He'll not break

Sometimes I wonder
If the pain will ever end
But I have faith
My heart He will mend

And He will use
All that I've been through
To one day help another
Maybe that someone is you

So each day with my Lord
With His help His mercy I'll share
And know there is always hope
As I go through each day with prayer

Jeannine Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment